Moving can be a lot easier when you have a packing plan. Learn how to pack clothes and delicate objects to move into a new house or place in a storage unit by checking out the links below.
- Moving with kids can be an extra challenge in the moving process. Get 23 can’t-miss tips for moving with kids from ParentingSquad.com
- Learn how to effectively pack away your winter clothes for storage before placing them in your storage unit. Consider this tips from Unclutterer.com on packing in clear bins and discouraging bugs with cedar balls.
- Help things go smoother on moving day by having everything ready to go. Use these moving day tips for a stress-free move.
- When you make the decision to move have a plan put in place. Check out these tips from HGTV.com on planning and packing for a move.
- Special considerations need to be made when moving antiques. Learn how to best pack delicate things with this advice from MyMove.com
To hire a moving company that’s courteous, professional, and helpful, call Men On The Move at (888) 617-8645.