Men On The Move is proud to participate in helping to spread Autism Awareness. Please "light it up Blue" on Friday and Saturday in support of Autism Awareness, along with the Empire State Building and many others across the country, including our facility in Huntington.
Support the "Light It Up Blue" Campaign!!
• Light windows or homes with specially marked blue light bulbs and LED lanterns sold exclusively at Home Depot stores nationwide
• Download the FREE LIUB iPhone App at the iTunes Store and turn your own pictures blue with a choice of five different style frames
• Bake puzzle piece shaped cookies and frost them with blue icing, then bring them to your school, work or place of worship to raise autism awareness
• Wear blue clothing and the Autism Speaks puzzle piece pin on April 2 and ask your co-workers, schools and friends to wear blue too. Take pictures and add them to our Flickr gallery at www.lightitupblue.org
• Build a Blue Website and ask friends and family to support Autism Speaks by making a donation to your personal page.